Birthday Bundle Bonanza: Pay What You Can! {TODAY ONLY}

{Personal Image}

It’s my birthday. It’s my birthday. I’m gonna party like it’s my birthday.

If you can’t tell, I’m a BIG birthday person. I celebrate a birthday week—not just the day. I think it’s the only child in me that demands this kind of celebration.

My parents always made a big deal out of my birthdays. I’m not talking circus animals and sweet 16 parties that cost as much as my wedding. My parents didn’t have that kind of money, but they always made me feel extra special even if that meant having family and a couple friends over for a backyard barbeque.

I remember one birthday in particular when I was in the second grade. My mom let me invite 8 friends over for a slumber party and she bought us about $100 worth of beads and jewelry supplies. Nothing extravagant—plastic beads and stretchy stringing material, but we LOVED it. We stayed up most of the night making bracelets and necklaces while watching movies and eating junk food. We definitely thought our new jewelry rocked.

Enough with memory lane. Let’s talk about how I’m celebrating my birthday today.

I’m giving you something that you’ve been asking for—and it’s super fun. If you want to know more about this birthday bundle surprise, you can check it out here.

23 Responses to Birthday Bundle Bonanza: Pay What You Can! {TODAY ONLY}

1. Tina July 19, 2011 at 6:07 am #

Happy birthday April! Amazing offer, thank you for that. I purchased the bundle but the redirection (after the payment) doesn’t work. After the “Thanks for your order” it redirects me to a page which says “Sorry, there was a problem. The page you attempted to reach is either temporarily unavailable or no longer active. Click the button below to return to the previous page. “

• April July 19, 2011 at 7:42 am #

Thanks Tina! Just sent ya the link :)

2. Ciera July 19, 2011 at 7:50 am #

Happy Birthday! This is such a great offer, thanks!
    Ciera recently posted..Brights & Stripes

• April July 19, 2011 at 7:51 am #

Thanks Ciera! I hope you enjoy :)

3. Michelle Bernard July 19, 2011 at 8:33 am #

You say it’s your birthday? It’s my birthday too, yeah! Really it is. Happy Birthday April!

• April July 19, 2011 at 8:58 am #

Shut up! How funny!!! Too bad we don’t live near each other or we could celebrate :)

I hope you have such a lovely birthday!

4. Danielle N. July 19, 2011 at 8:58 am #

Happy Birthday! I’m also an only child, have a Jul birthday & wholeheartedly believe in week-long celebrations!
    Danielle N. recently posted..My Weekend Part II – Vintage & Antique Goodness

• April July 19, 2011 at 8:59 am #

Yay for week long celebrations! Happy birthday to you, too!

5. Marie Noelle July 19, 2011 at 9:15 am #

Happy Birthday April! That’s an amazing offer you are making today!

Hope you’ll have a wonderful day!
    Marie Noelle recently posted..Harry Potter and the Missing Story Elements

• April July 19, 2011 at 9:16 am #

Thank you!

6. Lora July 19, 2011 at 11:02 am #

WOW what a wonderful thing to do you YOUR birthday.
    HAPPPPPPPY bday, April! Thanks for helping out those of us who wouldn’t otherwise be able to glean this great info….
    you will never know how much this means to me!
    God Bless and have a great year

7. Jessilicious July 19, 2011 at 11:19 am #

Happy happy birthday, April! :) I hope you are having a FABULOUS day! :)
    Jessilicious recently posted..Show + Tell: Sara Gottfried & Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine

8. Leanne Lott July 19, 2011 at 5:33 pm #

Happy Birthday April :) Thank you so much for the opportunity to have access to this fabulous information. I am so in need of this but did not have the ability to pay for much since having made a rather rash decision 8 months ago to leave a 20 year career before my business was quite ready to that big a leap. I appreciate this so much, thank you xx

• Leanne Lott July 21, 2011 at 8:05 pm #

Hi April,

How do I access this information?

Thanks
      Leanne

• Leanne Lott July 22, 2011 at 2:32 am #

Hi again, I just found it in my junk email :) Thanks so much!

• April July 22, 2011 at 8:39 am #

Great :)

9. Jamie July 19, 2011 at 5:49 pm #

Happy Birthday April!!! Thank you so much for offering this wonderful opportunity.
    Jamie recently posted..Lone Star Verdigris Earrings

10. Danielle July 19, 2011 at 6:08 pm #

Happy birthday april!!
    Danielle recently posted..Pinteresting…. Verrrrrrry Pinteresting

11. Nancy Liedel July 19, 2011 at 9:03 pm #

Birthday cake does not count toward your weight. The calories do not stick on the birthday girl.

12. Zuri July 20, 2011 at 6:07 am #

Omg! Happy late Birthday! I hope you have an incredible year ;D

13. April July 21, 2011 at 8:03 am #

Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes! I feel really blessed :)

14. Summer Jacobs December 8, 2011 at 1:54 pm #

I am so in need of this but did not have the ability to pay for much since having made a rather rash decision 8 months ago to leave a 20 year career before my business was quite ready to that big a leap. Happy happy birthday, April! Happy birthday April!
    Summer Jacobs recently posted..Cancer Tattoos Tumblr

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The Sweetest Party Download | Heartmade Blog - July 24, 2012

[...] the best!). I know, seriously, could this get any better? Well it does. She’s put together a Birthday Bundle Bonanza that you should really check out. It expires in 24 hours. Clock is [...]