If you want to get pumped up (and prepared) for my CreativeLive course, Create Digital Products that Sell While You Sleep, take a look at some of the blog posts below.
They’re all from the blog tour I announced right here. These posts are inspiring, motivating and many include tips on how to make your digital products more successful.
I used the questions these bloggers included in their posts on creating and selling digital products to add even more content to my upcoming course. I wanted to make sure that I’m covering all of the topics you guys want information on.
Here are the 54 amazing posts from the Create Digital Products Blog Tour:
1. Sell While You Sleep: Sarah shares the wins she had after implementing techniques from my last CreativeLive course, Build a Successful Creative Blog. And, she talks about a really cool upcoming project that you should check out. Only read this post if you want to feel inspired and motivated.
2. Make Money While I Sleep? Uh, Yes Please! Richelle sure knows how to make a girl blush! Thank you sooooooooooooo much. I loved your post times fifty-six million.
3. The Easiest Way To Make More Money From Photography: If you’re a photographer or wondering how digital products might fit into your business, you need to read this post! It’s incredibly inspiring.
4. Why I’m Flying all the Way to San Francisco to Learn How to Create and Sell Digital Products: Ummmm…YAY! I’m so excited to meet Kris in person and give her a HUGE hug. Read her post to see why this writer wants to add digital products to her business plan.
5. My 3 Bestselling Digital Products: A Printables Shop Peek: This post will give you AMAZING tips if you’re new to selling digital items. Such good, simple information that you can start to build from immediately.
6. Why I am Stuck in My Business…and What I Plan to Do About It: I love the honesty and openness in this post. It’s a must-read for anyone feeling fear about putting yourself and business “out there.”
7. Create Digital Products that Sell While You Sleep: Indre discusses why she wants to create clothing patterns but what has been holding her back from doing so in this wonderful post. Check it out!
8. Time to Create Digital Products: Emily makes a big announcement and shares why she hopes to use my course to add more passive income streams to her business. I think it can do just that!
9. Why This Embroidery Hoop Artist Wants to Learn How To Create Digital Products: Love this post about why Cathy wants to learn how to create digital products and product ideas she has considered in the past. Pumps me up for November!
10. Scaling Up without Losing Sleep – A Project Plan and a Class: Such a cool idea for scrapbookers and anyone who takes tons of digital pictures…I’m raising my hand!
11. What To Do With The Book Inside You – And What I’ve Done With Mine: Erika blogged about what she created after taking my last CreativeLive class. It’s inspiring–and applicable to anyone who doesn’t want to read their camera manual. I mean, who does want to read their camera manual, really?
12. The Magic of Gift Wrapping: This blogger used to struggle with writing like herself, in her voice. Read this post and tell me you can’t hear her personality with every choice of every word. Delightful!
13. Three Not So Small Steps to Get Out There: Such an honest post about the fears that hold her back from putting her work out in the world. Had me in tears!
14. Why You Should Sell Digital Products: Cole shares why she wants to sell digital products–and I really enjoy her reasons.
15. Digital Products, Naturally: Ani shares 9 questions she would love for me to answer during my course. I can’t wait to dig into these topics.
16. April Asked Me Why (Part 1): Read this post if you’re thinking that starting a blog seems way to overwhelming or even downright scary. And, if you want to read a post from someone who is authentically discussing how she’s making her dreams a reality.
17. April Asked Me Why (Part 2): Super inspiring follow up that you should absolutely read. It might just give you a boost of courage.
18. April Asked Me Why (Part 3): Jen wraps up her three part blog series on why she wants to learn how to create and sell digital products. It’s pretty darn fantastic.
19. It’s Going to Have to Be Digital: I’m in love with how she shares the good and the bad so openly. It’ll make you feel an instant connection with this blogger.
20. Digital Low-Down: Surviving the Test Phase: Jenny writes about the process of testing crochet patterns before release. Sounds intense! Knitters and crocheters will appreciate this one for sure.
21. Olivar Shawl: My Best-Seller Pattern PDF AND What I Learnt from Its Success: If you’re a knitter, please please please check out this post. It’ll definitely give you some things to consider.
22. Gone Digital: Vivayne includes a list of ideas on digital products you might want to sell. I love stuff like that–brainstorming done for you.
23. Why I Want to Learn How to Create and Sell Digital Products: If you want to hear from someone who has taken past courses, check out this post. It’ll give you an idea of my work.
24. Download, Print & Conquer! Printables Are Tools to Build Dreams: This post is all about HOW to use printables–very action-packed and inspiring!
25. Creating and Selling Digital Products: Do you wonder if you can actually create a comfortable lifestyle and dream home from selling digital products? You’re not alone. Check out Holly’s post for her experience and what she hopes to learn about creating digital products.
26. My Dream–Get Paid to Sleep: This sewer and blogger dishes on why she wants to make digital products. Her designs are super cute!
27. Another Ambition: Create Amazing Quilt Patterns for Beginners: I love all her product ideas and I’m really excited about helping her turn the ideas into products.
28. Why I Want to Learn How to Create and Sell Digital Products: This watercolor artists blogs about why she wants to learn about digital products. I love her digital product ideas.
29. Always Learning Something: Beth shares info on the course she’s already creating. It sounds really exciting! If you want to get your photos off your phone and actually use them, pay attention to this one.
30. How I Make Extra Money with Digital Products and How You Can Too: Read about the realities of selling digital products. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows but it can really help your bottom line if you put in the effort and work.
31. Finding Creative Inspiration at Home: For those of you who feel like you have to leave home for inspiration and learning, read Katie’s post! I’m a homebody so it really spoke to me.
32. Wanna Sell Digital Products in Your Jammies? Love all of these questions Trish includes in this post. We’ll be delving deep into many of them.
33. Seed Swap: Help Me Help You, a Blog Tour: Such an honest discussion on what isn’t going right and I really appreciated it.
34. The Biggest Questions I Have When It Comes to Selling Digital or Information Products: Love the main question in this post! I’ll definitely be digging into it during my course.
35. I Have a Bit of a Bug but I Think I Know How to Cure It: Bev and I share the teaching bug. Love her reasoning by wanting to take my course.
36. Sell While You’re Sleeping…It’s Not Just A Dream: This post is a must-read because the blogger is open and fun and lovely. Plus, she brings up a lot of things I’ll be covering in my course.
37. My Idea for a Digital Product and Why It Hasn’t Happened Yet: I’ll be going over all of this stuff in my course. The fear and perfectionist mindset is REAL and we’re gonna stomp all over it.
38. Digital Products Blog Tour: Learn about this blogger’s best-selling prints and why they’re selling so well.
39. Three Creative Ways to Make Everyday Chores Fun!: I’m not a fan of chores, but these things do help make it a little bit more fun. I’ve never tried the first one, but I will now.
40. What’s On My Workdesk Wednesday: A Free Online Course: Belinda not only shares why she wants to sell online courses and what she wants to learn–but also what is on her desk. So fun.
41. Why I Want to Learn How to Create and Sell Digital Products: Lisa already has a great free digital ‘product’ that you get for signing up for her email list. Now, she wants to build on that.
42. Because Everyone Deserves a Stuffed Krampus: I mean, you have to read this post just because of the title, right? Plus, it’s great.
43. Christmas 2014 Series: Peace: I wish I could rename this one, “Am I Really an Artist? Heck Yes!”
44. Plan Your Learning Objectives Before Taking a Class: Yep and yep. Totally agree that it helps to plan out your goals for a course so that you know what to focus on and how to avoid instant overwhelm. This is a GOOD ONE.
45. Learn to Cook in 10 Days eBook Intro (and a Look Back on Food Blogging): Matthew shares his upcoming ebook and the highlights from blogging for six months.
46. If I Build It Will You Come: Are you wondering what digital products you should offer? So is this blogger…so check out her post.
47. CreativeLive and Selling Digital Products: Some great questions that I’ll be digging into in my course! Can’t wait.
48. Digital Products Blog Tour: What Are Your Favorite Two Products? Tess wants to know what you want from her and she shares what you she wants to learn in my course. Love how she’s polling her audience.
49. Bounce Back with Me: Amreta shares why she didn’t want to become an artist by why she’s pulled to it anyways.
50. Why I Want to Learn How to Create and Sell Digital Products: It’s the first video post for this blog tour! Yay!
51. Digital Products Don’t Have to Be Scary: Sage is going to help you face your ‘can I really create digital products’ fears. Ready…set…go…
52. Create Digital Products: Amanda shares why she’s flying to San Francisco to learn from me! Squeeee!
53. How I sucked up a great business idea and what I will do to not let this happen again: This is all in Russian so I can’t read it, but I imagine it’s wonderful. If you speak Russian, this one is for you.
54. Make Your Business Uniquely Irresistible so You Can Make Money with Digital Products While You Sleep: Wondering why your digital products aren’t selling the way you want them to? So is she!
55. Doing What You Love–Authentic Happiness: This post discusses so many reasons why this blogger wants to create and sell digital products. And, these reasons are why I want to teach people how to create and successfully sell digital products. Let’s do this!
If you want some super teacher’s pet points, pick three of the above posts to read and comment on.
It feels amazing to get comments, doesn’t it? So, spread the comment love around and make someone’s day.
(If you participated in the blog tour and your post isn’t listed above, make sure that you left the link to your blog post in the comments on the blog tour post as instructed. If you did, send me an email at email@example.com with the subject line ‘blog tour’ and I’ll make sure you get added to this list. I tried my best to include everyone but it’s possible that I missed something.)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to each blogger who took the time to write a thoughtful post for this blog tour. I’m truly grateful!
And, now for the WINNERS!
When I invited you to participate in this blog tour, I said that I would be picking five of you who write blog posts to receive anytime access to both of my upcoming courses: Create Digital Products that Sell While You Sleep and Make Your Creative Business Uniquely Irresistible. (I didn’t select anyone who’s joining me in the studio audience, because you’ll all receive anytime access to the course.)
This was reallllllly tough, because I enjoyed each and every post. If I could pick each one of you, I would, but I had to narrow it down to five. Here are the winners in no particular order:
1. Charlie from The Female Photographer Association (Her post from the blog tour.)
2. Emily Hudspeth (Her post from the blog tour.)
3. Amanda Sue from Cheeky Visionaries (Her post from the blog tour.)
4. Nancy from Domesticraft (Her post from the blog tour.)
5. Ann-Marie from Beautiful Stitches (Her post from the blog tour.)
This means that you’ll receive access to the courses and all of the bonuses! If you won, I’m sending your email address to CreativeLive and they will hook you up with my courses so look out for an email from them.