As a consumer, I love a good sale. When Anthropologie sends out an email saying that everything is 20% off, my husband hides my bank card.
As a creative business consultant, I’m lukewarm about sales.
When you have them too often, your customers just wait until you’re having a sale before they buy. And, if you’re a small, creative business, that could mean the end of your business.
That’s why I haven’t offered a sale in over two years.
I want it to mean something when I finally do (and I suggest you keep your sales to two or less per year for the same reason).
I’m hosting this sale to kick off the New Year and to keep celebrating my new website design! And what better way to do that than to give you a 25% discount on a year-long membership to Sunday Society?
“Sunday Society offers a fun and carefree place to be with like-minded people. I love that all the ladies in Sunday Society have some form of creative business. I feel at home when I’m there, and also feel like it’s okay for me to be vulnerable when I need to ask questions that I might think are dumb when I’m not with my people.” -Amanda Creek, Amanda Creek Creative
I could fill page after page with the reasons you should register today, but instead I’m going to give you my top ten list:
- You save $87 while joining a group of women who always have each others’ backs. Instant friendship and camaraderie!
- We kick off every live call with a dance party. Ready to put your pinky rings up to the moon with us?
- I created a 107-page planner that helps you reflect on 2016, plan for 2017 and take immediate action. You can only get access to this planner through Sunday Society (and I have to say this planner is one of my favorite things I’ve ever created).
- You get immediate access to 20 live calls we’ve already recorded. We’ve covered blogging, email marketing, website design, writing for social media and more. You can watch the recordings anytime–don’t you think that would make folding laundry a bit better?
- We’re having a planning day on Saturday, January 14th to work through the action section of the 2017 Sunday Society Planner together. It includes live calls and Facebook check ins. Come plan your year with us!
- We share our to-dos each week on Monday and check back in every Friday to let each other know if we accomplished what we set out to accomplish. This could give you the push to be more productive. Hello, accountability.
- Every month includes a group challenge. In November, we focused on planning out our email marketing for the next year. I answer questions about the monthly challenge every Wednesday and on live calls throughout the month. (You also get access to all the past monthly challenges when you join, so you can go through them at your own pace.)
- You get the chance to ask the group to help you promote something (like a blog post or interview or new product) every week on Thursdays. And, they’re always up to it. Abundance over scarcity every single time.
- We get it. The frustration you feel when you have a month of dismal sales, the happiness of booking a new client at your highest price point, the importance of email marketing. You don’t have to explain yourself, because the other women are going through the exact same things.
- While I don’t want to brag, I’m pretty good at what I do. I’ve helped thousands of creatives improve their businesses and I’m sure I can help you.
“My favorite part of Sunday Society is the community. I know that I can ask for help or guidance, or just rant if I had a bad day and there’s always going to be someone to listen or help you see things from another perspective. Everyone is so generous with their time and knowledge, I couldn’t have found a better group of people to share my wins and struggles with.” -Anja Griessmeyer, Cat and Raven
If you have a question about Sunday Society, email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Hope to see you on the inside!