Pop quiz! (Don’t start sweating…this isn’t the kind of quiz you study for.)
- Do you chew your bottom lip and start to pace when you realize that you need to double your prices to actually earn a big enough profit to make your business worth running? And do you feel a little light-headed when you realize that you’d have to double THAT price to get into wholesale?
- Do you get that nauseating, please-don’t-make-me-be-a-grownup feeling on Sunday evenings because you have to wake up the next morning and go to a job that sucks all the energy out of you (and makes you wonder if your boss is really a dementor in disguise)?
- Do you have a business that’s doing okay, but you still feel like you’re missing something because you constantly have to hustle to keep doing just okay?
If you said yes to any of the above, I’ve got your solution.
Mayi Carles and I have created a program called Operation World Domination and before you start making excuses about not having enough time or money, hear me out.
OWD was built with you in mind: the entrepreneur who would rather create than promote her business, who would love to make $30,000 from her next launch or $150,000 this year (not millions and millions), who doesn’t want to run a team of 28 people but would love an assistant and to hire out certain projects like product photography or videography, who wants to figure out how to apply marketing concepts to HER type of business.
The creative who has trouble focusing and jumps from project to project, and still doesn’t have a flagship or signature product or service, who wishes she could find her perfect accountability partner, and who needs an intensive mastermind to GET. IT. DONE.
You might still be thinking that you don’t have the money to invest in this kind of program.
First, that thought comes from a place of scarcity and if you’re running your business with that mindset, it’s no wonder that you aren’t making the kind of money you want to be making.
Second, I’ve got some great news for you.
Mayi and I are offering a scholarship to one entrepreneur and the friend of her choice.
If you win, you’ll get everything included inside of Operation World Domination: 8 weekly mastermind calls, an invite to a private Facebook clubhouse, 1 year memberships to both Life is Messy Bootcamp and Sunday Society and the coolest mug in the galaxy.
Entries close on February 23rd at 12pm EST, so make sure you do it now! Don’t miss out on your chance to win a spot inside of Operation World Domination. The winner and winner’s friend will be announced on Friday, February 24th.
1. Download the image above.
2. Post the image above on the social media platform of your choice (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) with the caption:
I want to join #OperationWorldDomination with April and Mayi. Come join me at: www.joinOWD.com
You get major bonus points if you post it on multiple platforms (and those bonus points definitely make a difference when picking a winner).
3. In your caption or social media post, tag your friend and/or include the name of your friend that you want to go through Operation World Domination with, because it’s always better with a friend, right?
4. Tag us if applicable (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook). April is @blacksburgbelle and Mayi is @mayicarles
5. Comment below to let us know: where you posted the image and caption, the name of the friend that will also get a scholarship to Operation World Domination if you win, why you want to take Operation World Domination with that friend, and your favorite pizza topping…because pizza makes everything more fun.
***If you decide to join Operation World Domination before the winner is announced and you win the scholarship, we’ll simply refund your payment. Good luck!
Each year when Marie opens the doors to B-School, I get questions about why I joined B-School when I did.
There is ONE thing that pushed me over the edge from “maybe” to “YES YES YES,” and that one thing was doing it with my business bestie, Mayi Carles. We decided that we would do it together and keep each other accountable. We chatted on Skype each week to share what we were working on and made sure that we each completed our homework.
Even though this scholarship doesn’t have anything to do with B-School (it’s for Operation World Domination!), Mayi and I decided to offer the scholarship to a creative AND her friend, because doing this program with a good friend will make it more likely that you do the work and have a friend to bounce all your a-ha moments and ideas off of to get instant feedback.
Plus, we’re a pair. We make each other (and each other’s businesses) better. And, we’re hoping your friend does the same for you.