Before I head off to New York tomorrow for Rich, Happy, and Hot Live, I wanted to give you a sneak peek of something I think you’re going to love.
For the past two weeks, we’ve been working really hard on putting together a super-duper, fun-filled, information-packed class for our fiber art bracelets. Check out our introduction video:
This class will include:
- A list of supplies
- Instructions to complete two of these bracelets from start to finish
- Videos and pictures for each step, so you can easily follow along
- 7 Bonus mini-tutorials which will include pictures and extra ideas
Who’s this class for?
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced sewers
- Anyone who loves whimsical, unique jewelry
- Creatives who love to use their imagination
- Fun-loving ladies who want to make adorable, inexpensive holiday gifts for all the women in their lives
- Eco-conscious women who like to recycle scraps of fabric and buttons
- Women looking for a fun project they can do with their friends
Who’s this class NOT for?
- People with bad attitudes
- People who hate sewing
- People who don’t enjoy creative thinking
- People who despise DIY projects