Do you make business planning fun? I mean really fun–like the kinda fun that you have when you catch snowflakes on your tongue or when you take that delicious first bite of a vanilla cupcake that’s piled high with creamy, chocolate frosting and glittering pink sprinkles. Or, does the idea of marketing, writing product descriptions, or planning out the next year of your business sound like tasks that you’d like to put off–forever, if possible.
When I first created my business, I thought I had to get super serious during “business planning” time. Now, I make that time fun.
I get messy. I play in my creative business journal. I take a notebook outside and watch the horses in the pasture directly in front of our front yard. I doodle. I brainstorm crazy, out-of-this-world ideas–and then I find ways to make them happen.
Maybe you already enjoy the business planning aspect of your creative business. Maybe you don’t. Either way, Mayi and I have put together something that’ll make you think twice about the way that you plan for your biz.
If you want to join us, we’re providing 4 days filled with biz planning resources for FREE. What kind of resources? I’m glad ya asked:
- An in-depth discussion where we give you insider secrets on how we plan our businesses and make it fun.
- A sneak peek at part of the creative guide we’ve put together. In this sneak peek, you’ll get an article and 3 worksheets that’ll help you determine how to make more money and build a stable income.
- An interview with Danielle Spurge where she talks about her creative business planning processes, how she keeps her creative space inspiring, and the techniques that she uses to help with productivity and inspiration.
- A mini class where April will teach you a concept that she uses with all her long-term consulting clients that will help you develop the style of your business without spending any money.
- Plus, you’ll have an opportunity to pre-order the guide at a super special, once-in-a-lifetime discounted price!
If you want in, all you gotta do is sign up here. Yes, it’s really that easy.
Then, you’ll get all those juicy and free biz planning resources delivered to your inbox over the next four days. I hope you take us up on this offer cause business planning should be like the moment that you walk on the beach feeling the sand on your toes, see the blue water glistening, and smell the salt in the air. If it felt like that, you wouldn’t put off business planning–you’d look forward to it. And, your business would be better off for it.