I’m not tech-savvy, and I don’t like wasting hours trying to figure out tech-related stuff when I could be creating or writing. That’s why I love Laura Roeder. She has a gift of taking seemingly complicated stuff and making it super simple. Laura breaks things down into easy-to-follow and actionable steps. It’s pretty much a dream for those of us who would rather run up hill for 15 miles than figure out how to create a landing tab on our Facebook pages.
In her book, Facebook Fame: How to Get Your Business Discovered on Facebook, Laura explains it all. You’ll learn:
- What’s against the rules and could get you kicked off Facebook
- The difference between profiles, groups, and pages and which one you want to choose for your business
- Important things to consider when choosing a name for your Facebook page
- About the settings and which ones are important
- How to get demographic information about your community
- What apps are, how to add them, and the ones that Laura uses on her page
- What a landing tab is, why you might want one, and how to set one up so it looks professional
- How to integrate Facebook on your website
- How to use Facebook as your page
- Why you should set goals to measure your success on Facebook and types of goals you might consider establishing
- How to get more people to “like” your page
- How to automate Facebook updates to make your life easier and spend less time on Facebook
- How to use Facebook in a way that helps your business, but doesn’t take up more than 15 minutes per day
- How to use Facebook to be seen as a leader in your field
- What the side-effect method is
- Plus, you’ll get access to five case studies that prove that putting these techniques into place will increase your success on Facebook.
If you want a guide that’s going to take you from the very beginning of setting up your page to using your Facebook page to establish leadership in your field, then this book is for you.
The truth is this: If you run a business, you need to be on Facebook. There are over 750 million active users on Facebook which means your target market is probably on Facebook. It only makes sense to get your business on Facebook to connect with the people who are already there and waiting to connect. Now, if you’re like me and you’d rather be doing anything else other than technical-related stuff and want an easy way to get this done, get this book and follow the steps.
To kick things off, Laura is hosting a book launch party on September 14th. You can sign up here to participate!