Do you make videos for your website or blog? If not, you’re not allowed to judge.
If you do, don’t you hate it when something interrupts your taping over and over and over? This video took WAY too many takes, because:
1. A loud bird kept squawking in the background. It’s lucky I’m vegan and don’t hurt animals cause I had some not-so-nice thoughts.
2. The tiny dog from three houses away that has the highest, most horrific bark decided to escape and stand right outside our yard and bark like crazy.
3. My dogs got all stirred up by the little dog.
4. My husband thought this was all soooooooooooooo funny and kept poking fun at me. And, he kept making faces that would completely distract me.
So, I had a mini meltdown over a video. I know. I’m not proud of it, but it happened. So, I thought I would share my mini meltdown with you for this week’s entertainment time. You’ll have to watch to end to see it.
Want a recap of the video?
Make things that you don’t really enjoy but need to do anyways more fun by adding something to them. For example, indulge in a gourmet cup coffee if you get up early to work on your creative business or listen to a book on tape as you fold laundry. When you make things more enjoyable, you’re more likely to do them and you’ll feel more refreshed and energized.
Before you go, I’ve got two important reminders:
1. This is the last week that you can register for RoadMap, because there is a week long homework assignment that must be finished before you start the course on December 5th. So, if you want in, get on it!
2. I put together a FREE 4-Day Training on How to Make a Big Change that is only available until November 28th. If you want to make a big change for 2012, check it out.