Looking for something to serve at a barbecue that’s a little fancier than grilled corn? Or, just want a side that tastes delicious and is super healthy? You’ll love this one.
corn on the cob
2 cloves garlic
sriracha to taste
1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
Directions for the grilled corn:
1. Shuck the corn and slather them with a generous amount of olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Grill on a medium high grill, turning once the corn begins to brown.
TIP: The corn gets sweeter as you cook it, so don’t be afraid to add a little color to it!
Directions for the Spicy Carrot Sauce:
1. Dice the carrots and place them in a sauté pan on medium heat with a little olive oil. Season with garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Once the carrots are soft, put them in a blender with rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and about a 1/3 cup of olive oil.
3. Puree. You are looking for a thin sauce, so add more olive oil if needed. Strain the sauce before you serve it for a smooth consistency.