Have you heard of From Busy to Happy?
You know, THE course that’ll help you stop wasting hours on social media, get clear on the goals you actually care about, and figure out what obstacles are standing in your way and how to demolish them.
Well, Mayi and I are offering a scholarship for the course cause we want to help as many creatives as possible, no matter how much money is in their piggy banks.
If you’ve been drooling over the course and counting your pennies to see if you can register, we’re opening up one spot for FREE.
And, we’re making the process super easy, because we know you’re busy. Hello! That’s why you want to take the course, right?
All you have to do to enter is:
1. Print off the hand-painted declaration of your goal (see banner below).
2. Fill in your goal, the date you want to accomplish your goal by and the kryptonite that you won’t let stand in your way.
3. Take a picture of yourself holding your declaration and upload it to your favorite social media platform(s) (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest) with the hashtag #connectingthegaps and the link to the course page: http://bit.ly/busytohappy
4. Leave a comment below letting us know which social media platform(s) you posted your declaration on.
The scholarship entry deadline is THIS THURSDAY, June 26th at 1pm EST. We’ll announce the winner around 5pm EST on June 26th.
1. The more social media platforms you post your picture on, the more times you’ll be entered in the contest. Options: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
2. If you post the picture of you holding your declaration of your goal in a blog post (with the link back to course page) and write a little bit about why you want to reach that goal, you’ll get entered another five times. Make sure to leave the LINK to your blog post in the comments below, so we can find and read it.
This contest has ended.
Have a question? Leave it in the comments below or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.