One of the questions I get asked over and over is: what type of content should I be sharing?
What should I blog about? What should I email my list about? What should I share on social media?
Sometimes we make this stuff way too difficult, because we’re overthinking it. It shouldn’t be that hard.
To get you inspired to share more photos on Instagram, I’ve created an Instagram Inspiration Challenge for the month of April. Creativity explodes when you’re given constraints. When you’ve got a focus, you’ll see that you come up with a lot more ideas. That’s the idea behind this challenge.
And if you want more people to follow you, you’ve got to be sharing new content regularly. Daily is even better.
Here’s how you participate:
1. Upload a photo on Instagram inspired by the phrase of the day. (Example: For April 1st, you want to publish a photo on Instagram inspired by “Life is Messy” and on April 2nd, you’ll publish a photo inspired by “Black and White.” And, you’ll continue throughout the month.) Do as many as you can…it’s okay to miss a day or two or more.
2. Include the hashtag #BelleInstaInspiration in the description of your photo so that we can find each others’ photos and follow each other!
3. Connect with the other women participating by searching for the hashtag #BelleInstaInspiration and like and comment on their photos. This challenge is about more than uploading content–it’s about connecting with each other and finding other creatives to follow on Instagram.
4. Download and print (right click and select “download linked file”) the list to keep at your desk as a daily reminder.
5. Comment below to let us know that you’re participating with the link to your Instagram profile.
And, because I want to make this challenge even more fun, I’ll be selecting a winner on May 1st.
That winner will receive: A Life is Messy Kitchen bundle ($67 value) that includes the digital kit, an artist signed copy of Life is Messy Kitchen and an exclusive coloring book with bonuses!
I’ll be picking the winner based on the person who participates the most and gives it her all. I’ll announce the winner right here on May 1st.
I’m publishing the list early in order to give you time to start planning and taking photos. I hope this challenge sparks your creativity.