Are you trying to do things differently this year?
Maybe you’re looking to strategically plan your marketing, get ahead and make sure that your business makes money this year? And, maybe you need more creative ideas for promoting your business throughout the year?
That’s what I’m here for.
I’ve got 21 suggestions to get you started:
1. Vlog your week, highlighting interesting things about your work and business.
2. Blog about your best-selling product of 2015, including a link of where readers can buy it.
3. Tweet about what kind of information you include in your email newsletter and link to your opt-in.
4. Feature one of your loyal customers on Facebook.
5. Host a caption contest on Instagram.
6. Send a coupon to your email list.
7. Pin ten new things on Pinterest, including two of your own items.
8. Look at your statistics to find your most clicked-on blog post and write another on that same topic.
9. Host a webinar, teaching your target market.
10. Periscope a tour of your studio or office, sharing details about how you work.
11. Pitch a guest post to a blog that your target market regularly reads.
12. Send hand-written thank you notes to your most loyal customers.
13. Leave a thoughtful and helpful comment on a blog that your target market regularly reads.
14. Re-write your about page, focusing the first few paragraphs on how you help your customers.
15. Create an infographic that you think your target market will share.
16. Host a video contest, requiring people who enter to publish their videos on YouTube using the same title and description.
17. Add a product comparison guide to your website, showcasing what makes your product different.
18. Offer product samples to potential customers.
19. Pitch an interview to a blogger who regularly posts interviews.
20. Add an unobtrusive pop-up to your website—one that pops up in the lower corner and doesn’t obstruct your readers’ view of your website.
21. Publish a list post on your blog and email your subscribers to let them know about it.
Need more inspiring marketing ideas? Check out my all-inclusive course, Double Your Followers with Creative Marketing.
Have another idea? Something that worked really well for you? Leave it in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, you might like these: