Pop quiz. Ready? (Don’t worry…I’m not secretly watching you right now to see if you get the answers right.)
- Do you feel stuck in your current job?
- Do you wish you’d picked a different industry but feel like it’s too late?
- Do you always feel as if the other person has the upperhand when you’re negotiating?
- Do you know what you want to sell but you just can’t nail the message?
- Do you feel super sleazy whenever you think about marketing?
- Do you want to know how to launch an idea-driven business?
If you said yes to ANY of the above, I have something really exciting to share with you.
Months ago, a friend of mine (and someone I have tons of respect for), the lovely Michelle Ward, asked me to join a project she was working on.
It’s this epic thing called the Pivot Assembly.
I’ve been sorta nibbling at my fingernails, kinda wiggling in my chair ever since Michelle interviewed me for this conference, because it was one of the best interviews. (We had a lot of fun and could’ve talked for hours.)
For my part, Michelle asked me to discuss non-sleazy marketing. I probably included 5,032,084 exclamation marks in my email response back to her with my YES. If you can’t tell, I love talking about marketing. It’s kinda my thing.
Anyways, back to the Pivot Assembly. (I’m sooooooooooooo happy I can talk about it!)
Today is the day this virtual conference full of 15 free interviews with today’s best career change experts (plus me…cause I feel kinda weird calling myself an expert) starts.
As part of the conference, you’ll have access to unlimited knowledge and guidance on how to shift from the job you’re in now, into the dream position, industry or business you’ve always wanted. (Seriously…it’s a MUST and free if you watch it while it’s happening!)
Pivot Assembly creators Jenny Foss and Michelle Ward are bringing 22 years of combined experience, and credits in New York Magazine, Forbes, USA Today, The Muse, US News & World Report, NBC News, Fast Company, Newsweek, and The Daily Beast–just to name a few.
Below you can find everything offered during the conference. To make things easy, they’ve broken up the free interviews into two tracks, depending on your ultimate professional goal.
The Traditional Job Conversations:
- Paul Angone: getting unstuck at work
- Scott Barlow: building out your pivot strategy
- Jenny Blake: successfully pivoting to a new industry
- Jenny Foss: making yourself “make sense” on paper
- Crystal Marsh: making a pivot as a Millennial
- Miriam Salpeter: using social media to propel your career forward
- SheNegotiates: negotiating your best deal
The Entrepreneurship Conversations:
- Ash Ambirge: packaging your big idea (nailing the messaging)
- April Bowles-Olin: non-sleazy marketing
- Tara Gentile: launching an idea-driven business
- Jennifer Lee: business plans for creatives
- Laura Simms: why you shouldn’t follow your passion – and what to do instead
- Pamela Slim: finding the thread that ties your work together
- Danielle Spurge: the best way to start a handmade business
- Emilie Wapnick: career tips for multi-passionate people
- Michelle Ward: what to expect as a new entrepreneur
To catch my interview on Non-Sleazy Marketing and everything else, you can sign up right here. My interview will be available on Friday, September 15th.
And, I’ve got something extra awesome to share with you.
You can purchase the interviews to keep indefinitely to listen at your convenience, plus 16 amazing career pivot resources (things like ecourses, books and online workshops) thrown in by the experts (plus me…because again it’s totally weird calling myself an expert) for only $97.
The total cost if you purchased everything individually would be $2698, so you’re saving 96%.
(I contributed my ebook, Marketing for Creatives, along with a product I’ve never released before, a workbook called A Year of Content Ideas. Within that workbook you’ll brainstorm a year of content ideas for your blog, podcast, or vlog. Check out all the details here.)
On September 16th (that’s Saturday), the price will jump to $179 and will be gone forever on September 25th. (I know that’s a lot of details thrown at you all at once. Basically, if you want the package of interviews and products, you should buy it now but it’s still a steal until the 25th.)
Regardless of what you decide, come check out the conference right now. It’s running from Wednesday, September 13th to Friday, September 15th.
Hope you enjoy it!
P.S. Because I’m a contributor, I do make a commission if you buy from my link above. Whether you buy or don’t buy, I would love for you to watch the interview on Friday, September the 15th. I think you’ll get a lot out of it, especially if you struggle with marketing.