I’ve got a way for us to help each other.
A couple days ago, I got this crazy idea for a way to spread the word about my upcoming CreativeLive course: a blog tour.
Now, that’s NOT the out-of-the-box part. A blog tour isn’t a new idea. Last time I taught at CreativeLive, I hosted a blog tour with some of my best online friends and it was a lot of fun and super successful.
But, I wanted to shake it up and find a way to involve YOU this time around.
Not only did I want to involve you, but I wanted to do it in a way that would help you and your business. If you decide to take part (and I hope you do!), I will be compiling a list of all the posts and links to the posts and publishing them on Blacksburg Belle. I’ll also be spotlighting lots of the posts on social media. And, the CreativeLive team is really excited about this and they’re going to be sharing your posts on social media. They have 119,000+ Twitter followers. Score for getting your blog in front of so many people!
And, I’ll be choosing FIVE of the bloggers who participate to win anytime access to both of my upcoming courses: Create Digital Products that Sell While You Sleep and Make Your Creative Business Uniquely Irresistible. That means you’d get access to the courses AND all of the bonuses for free. (And, the bonuses that you can only get with purchase are pretty darn great if I do say so myself. And, I do say so. Humbly, of course.)
Talk about win-win, right?!
This is your official invitation to participate. Here’s how:
1. Pick one of the following topics to blog about: a) What you’d love to learn from my upcoming course, Create Digital Products that Sell While You Sleep b) The biggest questions you have when it comes to selling digital or information products c) Your best-selling digital product and why you think it’s the most successful (if you already sell digital or information products) d) Why you want to learn how to create and sell digital products e) The biggest issues you’ve had with trying to sell digital products
2. Pick a day between October 20th and October 29th to publish your post on your blog.
3. Include this little blurb about my upcoming CreativeLive course (make sure you include the link) at the beginning or end of your post: “Are you ready to make your creative work more lucrative, stable, and sustainable in the long-term? Join April Bowles-Olin for an introduction to digital products and how they can enhance your creative business. This course will show you how to produce and position viable products for generating multiple revenue streams and passive income. RSVP right here to watch it live and get access to the workbook for FREE. This post is part of the Create Digital Products blog tour.”
4. Let me know that you’re participating by leaving a comment below, including the day (between the 20th and 29th) that you’re planning to publish.
5. If you want, you can include the image below in your post! (But, it’s not a requirement. Just thought it would make it even easier for some of you to join the blog tour. If you want to use it, just right click on it and then download.)
6. Come back here when you hit publish and share your link in the comments, so that I can include it in my compilation post on November 5th. I’ll also be sharing this list with the CreativeLive team so they can share the posts.
One of my goals for 2014 was to build more community aspects into Blacksburg Belle. I want each of you to feel included and supported. I hated cliques in high school and the feeling that you aren’t cool enough or good enough–that you don’t belong. That’s another reason I choose to host this type of blog tour. You are cool enough and good enough. You do belong.
If you have any questions, ask below and I’ll answer as soon as I can. And remember, if you’re going to participate, let me know below what date you plan on publishing your post.
I can’t wait to read what you write. I’ll be making additions and last minute changes to my course based on what you want to learn and the questions you have when it comes to creating and selling digital products if I’m not already covering it.
I believe that adding digital and information products to your business plan can make a huge difference to your success. You’re able to sell to more target markets, make more money without working longer hours and price your handmade products higher. Building a business based on digital products equals freedom!
And, I want to help as many creatives as possible with my course. That’s why I’m working so hard to promote this course–the more creatives that watch it live, the more people I can help for free. So, thank you so very much for helping me spread the word by joining this blog tour.
To wrap-up, if you participate in this blog tour, you’ll:
1. Get your blog post included in a post on Blacksburg Belle, including a link back to your blog which is always helpful with SEO when people search on Google for what you do.
2. Have the chance for social media shout-outs from me and CreativeLive.
3. Be entered to win anytime access for both of my upcoming CreativeLive courses.
4. Help other creatives improve their businesses and make more money. Good karma, my friend!